this is a series based on the beginning of VotDT movie.
enjoy!
"There Is The Utter East" (part 1)
We're told the purpose of the voyage
We sail to seek lost men
Seven lords of Narnia sailed
And were never seen again
We wonder, though, why we are here
When Narnia is at peace
Caspian, in three short years
Made all oppression cease
No one has yet ventured east
The unknown lies ahead
There have been many tales
Serpents some have said
"There Is The Utter East" (part 2)
~Reepicheep~
Where sky and water meet
Where the waves grow sweet
Doubt not, Reepicheep to find all you seek
There is the Utter East
~Lucy~
Upon the prow, up in the air
Facing the East without a care
Reepicheep sings a song
The words make my heart long
"That's pretty," I finally say
I startle him, making him sway
~Reepicheep~
I tell Lucy about what I'm singing
"A Dryad sung it when I was a mousling."
I believe that under blue skies
To the East Aslan's Country lies
~Lucy~
"Do you believe there's such a place?"
At this Reepicheep looks into my face
"We have nothing if not belief."
This encouragement is a relief



No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.