Monday, February 21, 2011

island poems! part 3



this is a series based on the Ramundu's Island scene in VotDT movie.
enjoy!


"Blue Star" (part 1)


At last we reach the Star's location
This island is our destination
By the shine of Edmund's light 
We make our way through the night

There we find a wondrous sight
A table bathed in the moonlight
But this is still the very least
For on it there is set a feast

On the far end there is a tangle
Something that is white and mangled
On closer look we see three men
And we're on our guard again

But then we see that it's the lords
And on the table we lay the swords
Together they glow a bluish hue
We wonder now what we should do



"Blue Star" (part 2)


The swords glow brighter suddenly
A Star from the sky is broken free
The shining light slowly unfurls 
And now before us stands a girl

"Welcome, travelers, I am your guide."
I stare at her as she nears my side
"You are beautiful," I say
In this land I long to stay

But we still have a task ahead
We must all face things we dread
The Star tells us we must go there
Into Dark Island, the Green Mist's lair

We will need great courage
We must not be discouraged
We have to find one last lord
And on this table lay his sword




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.