I saw Narnia: The Voyage Of The dawn Treader three times last month. wheeeee! what a ride! I hope to see it at least one more time in theaters!
I cried every time I saw it! it's so moving and emotional and epic!
and I saw How To Train Your Dragon finally! I love that movie! it made me laugh and cry!
the story was very real and the characters were believable and the visuals were awesome!
I saw Despicable Me in theaters last summer and finally saw it on DVD! I love that movie! I laughed through the whole thing!
I saw Toy Story 3 last summer as well and I finally saw it on DVD! it's my favorite Toy Story and my favorite PIXAR! it's hilarious in parts, but also serious and I cried at the end!
so, I can't wait for this year to unfold what it holds and I am keeping my fingers crossed for Narnia: The Silver Chair to be greenlit!




No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.