Friday, November 19, 2010

Narnia VotDT movie FAN FICTION! read this before you see the movie! part 1

intro: ok, I love doing this before a movie comes out. what I do is I take a part of a movie that I know most of or part of what is actually going to happen and write it down in story format and add bits that need filling in with parts from the book or stuff that I make up. then, I go see the movie and see how close I got it!
NOTE: this is not a final transcript.
enjoy!



     "The Picture In The Bedroom"



     Edmund lay on Lucy's bed, staring at a picture on the wall. He and Lucy were staying at their cousin Eustace's house while Peter and Susan were with their parents in America. Eustace was a brat and Edmund was enjoying a few precious minutes away from him. 
     Lucy was staring in the mirror. I wish I was pretty like Susan, Lucy thought. Then, maybe I could have gone to America too. 
     "Lucy, have you seen this ship before?" Edmund rose from the bed, staring at the picture on the wall. The Picture was of an ocean with large waves and in the distance there was a ship with a prow shaped like a Dragon's head and it had a single sail which was purple. 
     Lucy turned away from the mirror. "It's very Narnian looking, isn't it?" She said.
     Edmund sighed. "I guess it's just a reminder that we're here and not there."
     "There once were two orphans who wasted their time believing in Narnian nursery rhymes." Eustace walked into the room, a sulky look on his face.
     "Don't you ever knock?" Edmund snapped, irritated.  
     Eustace glared at him. "It's my house. I can stay where I like. You're just guests."
     Lucy was still staring at the painting. "Edmund, the water looks as if it's actually moving."
     "Rubbish!" Eustace snorted. "See, that's what happens to people who read books about fairytales."
     At that moment, water began to trickle from the picture frame. Lucy stared  as the ship in the pianting began to come to life. "Edmund, the painting!"
     Water poured from the picture frame. Eustace ran forward. "I'll smash the rotten thing!"
     Edmund and Lucy ran to him.
     "No, Eustace, no!" Edmund shouted. 
     All three grabbed the frame. Eustace ripped it from the wall. But it was too late. The water gushed from the frame endlessly. Eustace dropped the frame on the floor just as the water swept the three kids off their feet. The room was now completely underwater! They began to swim upward, trying to find the surface.
     Lucy's head broke the surface and she gasped for air. When she opened her eyes, she saw the hull of the ship. It was almost upon them. "Edmund!" she gasped.
     Just then, Eustace grabbed her in a panick and dragged them both down.  Lucy broke free of his grasp and swam back up to the surface. When she came up, she heard a familiar voice say, "It's okay, Susan, I've got you!"
     Lucy blinked as someone put an arm around her. "Caspian?" She turned. It was Caspian!
     "Lucy?!"
     Lucy could see that Edmund had grabbed hold of Eustace. On the side of the ship, a cargo loader was being lowered. Lucy and Caspian got onto it and they were borne out of the ocean and some sailors  used hooks to pull them close to the deck. Lucy was helped onto the ship while Caspian was lowered back into the water. 
     Back in the water, Caspian swam to Eustace and Edmund. "Hold on, boys!" He called. Between the two of them, Edmund and Caspian managed to pull Eustace over to the cargo lift and they were all lifted onto the ship. Eustace was unconscious.
     A mouse came over swiftly. He had a band of gold around his head and a sword almost as long as his own tail. He moved carefully along the swaying deck. His name was Reepicheep. he went to Eustace who was lying on the deck, not breathing.
     "Eustace!" Lucy ran over.
     Reepicheep jumped on Eustace's stomach and Eustace began to cough out the water he had swallowed. He opened his eyes and saw the mouse. "Ugh, get off me!" he sputtered. "It's clawing  my face off!"
     Reepicheep stared at him. "I was merely trying to expel the water from your lungs!"
     Eustace sat up, staring around wildly. "What have you done!?" Eustace screamed at Edmund and Lucy.
     Caspian gave Edmund a look. "I don't believe I've ever met - "
     Eustace started crying. "Who is that? What is this place?!!!!!"
     The sailors started laughing. This made Eustace scream louder. "Where the blazes am I!?"
     A minotaur named Tavros stood behind him.  "You're on the Dawn Treader," he said.
     Eustace turned and saw the minotaur and emidiatly fainted. 
     Tavros turned to Caspian, who was laughing. "Was it something I said?" asked the minotaur.



               WATCH THE MOVIE TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!!!!!
"The Voyage Of The Dawn Treader"
in theaters
December 10, 2010

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.