well, the newest Narnia movie, "The Voyage Of The Dawn Treader" hits theaters on December 10, 2010 and from what I have heard, it's going to be amazing!
this one will return to the happiness and magic found in the first movie, "The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe" and will have Aslan at the fore with my favorite characters, Lucy and Edmund, on board the ship with King Caspian and their awful bratty cousin, Eustace. and they are all about to be tested.....
this movie promises hope, magic, and adventure beyond any we have seen in any Narnia movie thus far! as of right now, it is only 45 days until the movie is released and I am on th edge of my seat in anticipation for it!
I can't wait to see my favorite Narnia story put to screen!
this movie is based on the beloved tale by C.S. Lewis :)
view trailer here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNRVbfEKEQg
No comments:
New comments are not allowed.